Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Post


My name is Zackery George i am 17 years old and i attend roy high. Something you should know about me is that I am way into Theatre wheather it be singing, acting, danceing. I have been in a total of 7 plays. I have also been in choir since 3rd grade.


I am the second child in my family of 7. I have a older brother his name is Brody he is 19 and he is on a lds mission serving in the Birmingham alabama mission. I am very proud of his decision to serve. Next is Abbey she is 14 years old, she is now at the top of her junior high. This year she is the secretary on the Roy Junior High Cheerleading sqaud.Kolby is 11 and he Is getting ready for football to start. He is so good at it too. Kenzie is the suprise in our family she is 3 years old and man does she keep us going i absolutly love her though. My parents are the bomb, they are always here to route me on. It will be there 21st Anniversary on the 4th.

1 comment: